Nanotechnology offers new agrochemical agents and new delivery mechanisms to improve crop yields, and it holds promise for reducing pesticide applications. Silver nanoparticles have received considerable attention as an insecticide for agricultural applications in the past few years. This is quite relevant as more and more pests are showing resistance to chemical pesticides.
Nanosilver would be an effective ingredient in pesticides that would become a reality if the community possessed the tools to understand the nature of these nanoparticles.
Customers who need 15000 ppm nano silver material for food use, please contact Hotline 0378.622.740 – 098.435.9664
COMPOSITION NANO SILVER 1000 PPM
- Nano silver 1000 ppm
- Additives, pure water measured just enough 1000 ml
- Specification: 0.5 L, 5L, 25L
USE OF NANO SILVER 1000 PPM
Nano silver can prevent and treat diseases caused by bacteria
+Bacterial brown rot disease
Before going to the cause of brown rot disease, it is necessary to clearly distinguish between brown rot and dry leaf disease. With dry leaf disease, the tips of the orchid leaves are curled and no longer have any living cells, while brown rot still has living cells at the tips of the leaves, which are dark brown, soft and yellow around the leaves. Brown rot is largely caused by the bacteria Erwinia carotovora.
+ Bacterial soft rot disease
Soft rot in orchids is caused by the bacterium Pseudonoas Gladioli. When the orchid leaves are sick, the first sign is the appearance of succulent spots, towards the light and the diseased spots are transparent.
+ Ring spot disease
Ring spot disease, also known as necrotic ring spot disease, is the most common disease on orchids. When the plant is diseased, on the leaf blade of the plant will appear necrotic yellow spots or necrotic spots. It then leads to the whole plant withering, with small and stunted trees.
The cause of ring spot orchid disease is caused by the bacteria Alternaria. When you observe, you will see that the diseased plant has small black spots, slightly concave, round shape with a rudimentary vein in the center. Ring spot disease damages flower buds, flower stalks, sepals and petals. Thus, losing the beauty of flowers and causing flowers to fall prematurely. The disease often causes severe damage on orchid Dendrobium.
Nano silver can prevent diseases caused by viruses
When the virus is infected with the virus, the virus almost destroys the chlorophyll in the cells of the orchid, causing the cells to lose green, hindering the assimilation process of the cells, causing the cell organization in the orchid to become yellow and necrotic. . Moreover, when orchid viruses parasitize cells and grow in their own way. Therefore, when the plant is infected, there will be no specific drug to treat or destroy the virus completely.
When your orchid is attacked by a virus, the orchid will show symptoms such as: flowers, leaves are discolored, have veins, dry spots or necrotic ring spots, deformed shapes. The disease mainly appears on the leaf blade, however, the disease outbreak or the spot morphology and the degree of manifestation depends on the virus type. Moreover, it depends on the type of flower infected, the stage of young or mature growth and the ambient temperature.
Prevention of diseases caused by fungi
+ Seedling black disease
Black stem disease in orchids is common in the rainy season and in gardens with high humidity or excessive watering. Black rot often causes serious damage because most of it is due to incomplete application of soluble fertilizers. Therefore, when watering the plants for a long time, the amount of harmful fungi will be deposited. The cause of orchid black body disease is mainly caused by the fungus Fusarium oxysporum.
+ Leaf spot disease
Leaf spot disease is one of the most common diseases on orchids, caused by a fungus called Cercospora sp. The disease is common on orchid varieties such as Dendrobium, Mokara, Oncidium… When the weather is favorable or lack of nutrition, this harmful disease spreads very quickly, greatly affecting the growth and flowering of plants.
+ Petal rust spot disease
This is a disease that appears very common on all plants, not just orchids. If you do not detect and handle it in time, rust spot disease in orchids can cause the tree to lose leaves, become exhausted and reduce yield. Not only that, orchid disease also makes the tree lose its aesthetic value, reduce its vitality or worse, it may die.
+ Black rot disease
Black rot is a common disease on orchids. In particular, the disease appears on many varieties of orchids such as orchids, dendro, dancers, cattleya, etc. Unlike scurvy, black rot does not have an unpleasant rotten smell. The cause of the disease was determined to be caused by two species of fungi Phytophthora and Pythium, both of which are aquatic fungi, so when the humidity of the air is high or the humidity of the substrate is high in the rainy season or overnight watering. The fungus will proliferate continuously and invade your orchid through scratches on the plant.
+ Nanosilver treat node rot disease
Lymph node rot in orchids is caused by the fungus Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. Usually, the disease attacks first on the shoot apex and root neck. After that, the disease develops gradually, which causes the buds to turn yellow, then rot and gradually turn black brown and dry. Therefore, gradually the disease causes the roots to dry out and look lifeless.
HOW TO USE NANO SILVER 1000 PPM .
- For bacteria, viruses+ Prevention phase: Use 100ml mixed with 20 liters of water. Spray once every 10 days+ Treatment phase: Use 100 ml mixed with 10 liters of water. Spray 3 times each time 2 days apart
- For fungi+ Prevention phase: Use 100ml mixed with 10 liters of water. Spray once every 10 daysFor silver nano fungi with poor effect, it is necessary to combine with specialized antifungal products to treat orchid diseases.
- In addition to using chemical drugs or friendly drugs, ensuring biosafety will help prevent and treat diseases more effectively:When designing an orchid garden, you need to keep the orchids well-ventilated. Creating an open space is to limit the spread and development of harmful diseases.Organic fertilizer is a source of nutrients to help plants grow well and flower regularly. Therefore, during the dry season, which is the resting time of the plant, you should pay attention to supplementing with organic nutrients. From there, it helps the plant to absorb and accumulate gradually, creating a momentum of growth in the rainy season.After you buy the orchid, it is imperative that you handle the seed very carefully. You should soak your orchid in a solution of 30 ml of nano silver mixed with 1 liter of water to kill fungi, bacteria and viruses for about 10-15 minutes.Treatment of the medium determines the success or failure of the orchid garden. Therefore, in order to limit the spread of weeds, slime slugs, bacterial fungi, parasitic white fungi, etc., you need to treat the substrate regularly and thorough
Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
Thank you customers for trusting the company’s products and services