NanoCMM is proud to be the first unit to produce high concentration of 15000 ppm nanosilver in Vietnam. We specialize in supplying nano-silver raw materials for cosmetic manufacturers, veterinary medicine for aquaculture, animal husbandry, antibacterial fabrics, antibacterial paints … at the concentration of nano silver 500 ppm, 1000 ppm, 3000 ppm… and 15000 ppm.
What is Nanosilver?
Application of nanosilver
Synthesis of nanosilver
- Top-down method by physics
- A bottom-up method by chemistry or biology
Ag+ + X –> Ag –> nano Ag.
Nanosilver size measurement method
* DLS (Dynamic Light Scattering) method
* Method of TEM (Transmission electron microscopy)
Determination of Ag + residue in nanosilver
AgCl <=> Ag+ + Cl–
Equilibrium constant: Ksp = [Ag+].[Cl–] = 1.77 x 10-10 (ở 250C)
After taking 5 ml of diluted solution to test with 2 ml of 8M NaCl solution. Obtained a solution of about 7ml of solution, with a total Ag concentration of 71ppm (0.66mM), and a Cl- concentration of 2.3M. In order not to appear white precipitate [Ag+].[Cl–] ≤ 1.77 x 10-10
=> [Ag+] ≤ = = 0.77 x 10-10 M = 0.77 x 10-6 mM
The total Ag content in the sample is 0.66mM
=> content ion Ag+ ≤ 1.17 x 10-4 %
AgNP → Agmicro
– From the Arrhenius equation, increasing the temperature will increase the value of the reaction rate constant k:
There are no reviews yet.